Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dover) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Currently there are two full-time physicians, and three part-time physicians in the practice.
- Dover is situated 45 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean and Rehoboth Beach, between the Chesapeake Bay and the Delaware Bay.
- Internal Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- We employ three nurses, and a great office staff.
- New residency graduates are encouraged.
- We are only one hour North of Ocean City, Maryland.
- Enjoy a 4 day work week with light.
- An opportunity for partnership is offered after two years.
- The practice offers a competitive salary, along with great benefits.
- The bright lights of Washington, Baltimore, and Philadelphia are all within a two hour drive.
- We are seeking a full-time Internist to join a well-established outpatient practice in Dover, DE.
- A modern office contains 11 exam rooms.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago