Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dover) is a single-specialty group practice.
- A modern office contains 11 exam rooms.
- The bright lights of Washington, Baltimore, and Philadelphia are all within a two hour drive.
- Dover is situated 45 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean and Rehoboth Beach, between the Chesapeake Bay and the Delaware Bay.
- Enjoy a 4 day work week with light.
- An opportunity for partnership is offered after two years.
- We employ three nurses, and a great office staff.
- New residency graduates are encouraged.
- We are only one hour North of Ocean City, Maryland.
- We are seeking a full-time Internist to join a well-established outpatient practice in Dover, DE.
- Internal Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- Currently there are two full-time physicians, and three part-time physicians in the practice.
- The practice offers a competitive salary, along with great benefits.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.