Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dover) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We employ three nurses, and a great office staff.
- Dover is situated 45 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean and Rehoboth Beach, between the Chesapeake Bay and the Delaware Bay.
- The bright lights of Washington, Baltimore, and Philadelphia are all within a two hour drive.
- Internal Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- A modern office contains 11 exam rooms.
- New residency graduates are encouraged.
- Currently there are two full-time physicians, and three part-time physicians in the practice.
- Enjoy a 4 day work week with light.
- The practice offers a competitive salary, along with great benefits.
- We are seeking a full-time Internist to join a well-established outpatient practice in Dover, DE.
- We are only one hour North of Ocean City, Maryland.
- An opportunity for partnership is offered after two years.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.