Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dover) is a single-specialty group practice.
- New residency graduates are encouraged.
- The bright lights of Washington, Baltimore, and Philadelphia are all within a two hour drive.
- An opportunity for partnership is offered after two years.
- We are seeking a full-time Internist to join a well-established outpatient practice in Dover, DE.
- We employ three nurses, and a great office staff.
- Dover is situated 45 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean and Rehoboth Beach, between the Chesapeake Bay and the Delaware Bay.
- We are only one hour North of Ocean City, Maryland.
- Internal Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- Currently there are two full-time physicians, and three part-time physicians in the practice.
- Enjoy a 4 day work week with light.
- A modern office contains 11 exam rooms.
- The practice offers a competitive salary, along with great benefits.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.