Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Recently named to Becker's Hospital Review list of "130 Nonprofit Hospital & Health System CEOs to Know 2015.
- Medical school loan repayment, resident stipend and relocation reimbursement are also available.
- Primary Care Needs Throughout Pennsylvania!
- America definitely pays attention to what we are doing here, and we welcome the opportunity to set an example as we provide innovative and compassionate care and better serve our patients.
- Widely recognized as a leader in the implementation and use of the electronic health record and the development of innovative care models to enhance patient care.
- Our new compensation model offers $230,000 starting salary for internal medicine/pediatric primary care physicians, and $210,000 for family medicine primary care physicians.
- We are a vertically integrated, physician-led system.
- Practicing with our health system is a tremendous opportunity to further your career at an organization that is having an impact on health care throughout the United States.
- Join our new era.
- New CEO, new compensation package-a new era!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- We are currently seeking BC/BE family medicine and internal medicine/pediatric physicians for primary care opportunities throughout our service area in Pennsylvania.
- If making a difference in health care is your calling, we'd like to talk with you.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago