Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Community Hospital, seeking Internal Medicine physician to join our system of seven hospital-based clinics.
- Internal Medicine trained physicians.
- Generous Annual Salary with RVU and Quality Incentives.
- May participate in weekend hospitalist program.
- Full-time opportunities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- H1 or J1 Visa Sponsorship.
- Physicians that are board eligible or board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance, medical and dental insurance.
- Sign On Bonus and Relocation Expenses.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Primary Care position in Northwestern PA!
- We would like to introduce you to an exceptional opportunity to practice Primary Care Medicine in Pennsylvania.
- Outpatient only or a traditional inpatient/outpatient practice.
- 403 (b) tax shelter.
- Compensation for additional weekend hospitalist coverage.
- Short and long term disability and group life insurance.
- CME Monies/Days, Membership Dues, and Paid License/DEA.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago