Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Lewes) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lewes, DE.
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles.
- About Beebe Healthcare.
- Low cost of living.
- One of Healthgrades(r) America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Procedures(tm) in 2017.
- Beebe is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite locations throughout southern Delaware.
- Employed within Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network, offering a competitive salary with generous benefits package.
- 48,000+ Emergency visits.
- Come discover Beebe Healthcare and the south coast of Delaware, where you will make a difference!
- Five-Star designations in Stroke, Pneumonia, Sepsis, and Respiratory Failure.
- Ready for a new lifestyle at the beach?
- More at and.
- Low taxes and no sales tax.
- Imagine primary care Internal Medicine where award-winning healthcare goes hand-in-hand with an exceptional quality of life!
- Located at the beach in beautiful, family-friendly Southern Delaware.
- Beebe Healthcare Medical Group Administration.
- Cozy, relaxed community where recreational opportunities includewater sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling.
- Recipient of Healthgrades Pulmonary Care Excellence Award(tm) for 2017.
- 375+ providers on staff.
- Public and private school options.
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC.
- About the Southern Delaware Area.
- Affiliation with major Philadelphia medical school offers teaching opportunities.
- Cultural offerings range from Beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining.
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers.
- Our quality of life is exceptional, and the environment is smart, progressive and safe.
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing.
- Repeatedly recognized with national awards.
- Beebe is progressive and growing quickly, with high patient satisfaction.
- Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
- Plant your roots in our sand!
- Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services.
- Suite 102.
- You can have both with Beebe Healthcare.
- Internal Medicine Physician BC/BE.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.