Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Lewes) is a single-specialty group practice.
- More at and.
- Cultural offerings range from Beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining.
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC.
- Plant your roots in our sand!
- Recipient of Healthgrades Pulmonary Care Excellence Award(tm) for 2017.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lewes, DE.
- Five-Star designations in Stroke, Pneumonia, Sepsis, and Respiratory Failure.
- Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services.
- One of Healthgrades(r) America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Procedures(tm) in 2017.
- Public and private school options.
- Beebe is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite locations throughout southern Delaware.
- Our quality of life is exceptional, and the environment is smart, progressive and safe.
- Low cost of living.
- Imagine primary care Internal Medicine where award-winning healthcare goes hand-in-hand with an exceptional quality of life!
- About Beebe Healthcare.
- 48,000+ Emergency visits.
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers.
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles.
- 375+ providers on staff.
- Come discover Beebe Healthcare and the south coast of Delaware, where you will make a difference!
- Located at the beach in beautiful, family-friendly Southern Delaware.
- Affiliation with major Philadelphia medical school offers teaching opportunities.
- Internal Medicine Physician BC/BE.
- Low taxes and no sales tax.
- Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
- Suite 102.
- Repeatedly recognized with national awards.
- Beebe is progressive and growing quickly, with high patient satisfaction.
- Employed within Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network, offering a competitive salary with generous benefits package.
- You can have both with Beebe Healthcare.
- Beebe Healthcare Medical Group Administration.
- Ready for a new lifestyle at the beach?
- Cozy, relaxed community where recreational opportunities includewater sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling.
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing.
- About the Southern Delaware Area.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.