Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Lewes) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles.
- Suite 102.
- Five-Star designations in Stroke, Pneumonia, Sepsis, and Respiratory Failure.
- Ready for a new lifestyle at the beach?
- Cozy, relaxed community where recreational opportunities includewater sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling.
- Located at the beach in beautiful, family-friendly Southern Delaware.
- One of Healthgrades(r) America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Procedures(tm) in 2017.
- Imagine primary care Internal Medicine where award-winning healthcare goes hand-in-hand with an exceptional quality of life!
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers.
- Public and private school options.
- 375+ providers on staff.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lewes, DE.
- Employed within Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network, offering a competitive salary with generous benefits package.
- Low taxes and no sales tax.
- Plant your roots in our sand!
- Recipient of Healthgrades Pulmonary Care Excellence Award(tm) for 2017.
- Affiliation with major Philadelphia medical school offers teaching opportunities.
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC.
- Cultural offerings range from Beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining.
- Beebe Healthcare Medical Group Administration.
- More at and.
- Come discover Beebe Healthcare and the south coast of Delaware, where you will make a difference!
- About Beebe Healthcare.
- Beebe is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite locations throughout southern Delaware.
- 48,000+ Emergency visits.
- Repeatedly recognized with national awards.
- You can have both with Beebe Healthcare.
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing.
- Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services.
- Internal Medicine Physician BC/BE.
- Low cost of living.
- Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
- Our quality of life is exceptional, and the environment is smart, progressive and safe.
- Beebe is progressive and growing quickly, with high patient satisfaction.
- About the Southern Delaware Area.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.