Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · February 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Lewes) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, 256-slice CT, 3T MRI, PET Scan, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers.
- 1515 Savannah Road, Suite 102.
- Cozy, relaxed community where recreational opportunities includewater sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling.
- Marilyn Hill, Director of Physician Services.
- Affiliation with major Philadelphia medical school offers teaching opportunities.
- Come discover Beebe Healthcare and the south coast of Delaware, where you will make a difference!
- 48,000+ Emergency visits.
- Plant your roots in our sand!
- Beebe is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital and numerous satellite locations throughout southern Delaware.
- Internal Medicine Physician BC/BE.
- Five-Star designations in Stroke, Pneumonia, Sepsis, and Respiratory Failure.
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing.
- Recipient of Healthgrades Pulmonary Care Excellence Award(tm) for 2017.
- Repeatedly recognized with national awards.
- 375+ providers on staff.
- More at and.
- Public and private school options.
- Located at the beach in beautiful, family-friendly Southern Delaware.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lewes, DE.
- Low cost of living.
- About the Southern Delaware Area.
- Ready for a new lifestyle at the beach?
- One of Healthgrades(r) America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Procedures(tm) in 2017.
- Cultural offerings range from Beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining.
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles.
- Beebe is progressive and growing quickly, with high patient satisfaction.
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC.
- You can have both with Beebe Healthcare.
- Our quality of life is exceptional, and the environment is smart, progressive and safe.
- Employed within Beebe Medical Group, our large multi-specialty hospital network, offering a competitive salary with generous benefits package.
- Lewes, DE 19958.
- Low taxes and no sales tax.
- Imagine primary care Internal Medicine where award-winning healthcare goes hand-in-hand with an exceptional quality of life!
- Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
- About Beebe Healthcare.
- Beebe Healthcare Medical Group Administration.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago