Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The provider will actively participate in quality improvement, utilization review, risk management, compliance and other programs as requested.
- A competitive compensation package is being offered for excellent candidates.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine physician at Saint Francis Healthcare.
- It is staffed by 1 FTE physicians, a Nurse Practitioner and office staff.
- He/she shall endeavor to grow the practice by providing excellent patient care and customer services through the practice and maintain the highest professional relationships and standards in all dealings on behalf of St. Francis Healthcare and the practice.
- Saint Francis Healthcare has an excellent employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine physician to join a medical practice located in suburban Wilmington, Delaware.
- The successful candidate will provide professional services and shall expend reasonable efforts for the benefit of St. Francis Healthcare by engaging in activities to maintain and improve St. Francis Healthcare's standing in the community.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Wilmington, DE.
- This existing practice currently has two locations with over 6,s.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago