Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · February 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Candidates must be board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine.
- The practice is seeking a full time physician to join their team.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- The primary care group is comprised of one full time physician and one full time advanced practice provider who care for adult patients in the ambulatory setting.
- They utilize the Epic EMR, which is universal throughout Penn Medicine's ambulatory practices, and are certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (Ncqa).
- Penn Internal Medicine Rittenhouse is a primary care practice located at 18th and South Streets near the highly desirable Rittenhouse Square area of Philadelphia.
- They are situated on the campus of Penn Medicine Rittenhouse, which houses a multitude of Penn specialties including Hospice and Home Care, Neurology, Pain Medicine, PM, Surgery, and outpatient Radiology.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago