Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Stable multi-specialty group.
- L I F E F O R W A R D.
- Teaching available.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in State College, PA.
- State College, home to Penn State University, is a vibrant college town.
- Team approach, well known stable and respected group of board certified physicians.
- University Park Airport is located only five miles from town and State College offers easy access to Interstate 80.
- It offers a diverse culture, a beautiful environment, excellent public and private schools, countless options for dining, theatre, sports and recreation, nightlife and more.
- Please email your formal CV and.
- Inpatients will be seen at Mount Nittany Medical Center, a 260 bed not-for-profit community hospital located in State College, Pennsylvania.
- Exceptional opportunity for an Internal Medicine Specialist at Mount Nittany Health.
- Highly supportive administration.
- All physicians in the group are employed.
- Collegial work environment that strives to provide a favorable work/life balance.
- Lorelei Shaw.
- Successful candidates will receive a highly competitive salary and benefit package.
- Mount Nittany Physician Group is a physician led, professionally managed multi-specialty group.
- Director of Physician Recruitment.
- Growing patient demand, growing organization, excellent reputation.
- Thank you,.
- This is all located within a safe, friendly community that makes the area perfect for raising a family.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago