Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Predictable workweek with limited.
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to improve patient health without the reimbursement constraints associated with a traditional medical practice.
- Strong company culture with rapid expansion and opportunity.
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants and health coaches.
- 200,000 base salary plus bonus.
- Our client is seeking a Primary Care Physician for a clinic opportunity in Hanover, PA.
- Board certified/eligible in family medicine or internal medicine.
- If you have a strong focus on wellness and health promotion, and would like a chance to have a meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of health care this is the position is perfect for you.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- This "patient centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the employees of a respected corporation.
- Manage only 10-15 patients per day.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago