Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mercy Physician Network (MPN) has excellent opportunities for Internal Medicine Hospitalists to join a multi-specialty network located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Paid vacation and CME.
- Our Hospitalists are also involved in teaching and rounding with medical students and residents.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- Health and dental insurance.
- These are full-time employment opportunities available at our Nazareth and Mercy Philadelphia Hospitals.
- We provide strong support from our clinical documentation specialists, care coordination and the quality departments.
- The responsibilities for these traditional hospitalist opportunities involve medical management of patients, ensuring continuity and appropriate level of care for all inpatients and providing patients with appropriate instructions for outpatient follow-up.
- 403(b) plan.
- The Hospitalists are also an integral role in medical staff matters, quality committee and utilization.
- MHS is seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physicians interested in becoming part of a large physician network.
- These are exciting opportunities for the right Internal Medicine physicians to be part of a well-established hospitalist group.
- The typical schedule includes days and/or evenings with on-.
- Malpractice coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago