Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Darby) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The selected Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician will provide clinical and administrative services.
- Malpractice coverage.
- This will include supervising scholarly activity, ambulatory conferences and precepting Quality Improvement projects and efforts by Residents.
- Each week the provider will be expected to spend an average of 22 hours on direct patient care, performing clinical duties, 14 hours precepting Residents at the Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital Ambulatory Clinic and 4 hours on administrative/teaching services.
- Health and dental insurance.
- This opportunity has a full time schedule.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Darby, PA.
- Paid vacation and CME.
- The will also be responsible for precepting Residents in an Ambulatory setting.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right Internal Medicine physician to become part of the Faculty of Mercy Health System of Southeastern Pennsylvania.
- 403(b) plan.
- Mercy Health System of Southeastern Pennsylvania and Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital have an excellent Faculty opportunity for an Internal Medicine physician within the Residency program located in Darby, Pennsylvania.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago