Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Johnstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This distinguished program, housed in the only Level 1 Trauma Center between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg, touts 25 residents per year and is home to a diverse base of attending physicians and residents.
- Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center's university-affiliated and community-based Internal Medicine Residency Program in Johnstown, PA, is searching for an energetic physician to serve as full-time Internal Medicine Faculty.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Johnstown, PA.
- Internal Medicine - Faculty.
- Prior academic teaching experience and research and publication experience preferred.
- Also offered are opportunities for teaching appointments at sponsoring medical colleges!
- Brian Nolan.
- Conemaugh Physician Group offers an attractive financial package that includes a competitive base salary, a sign-on bonus, insurance benefits, CME reimbursement and relocation assistance.
- In this position, the physician will be considered teaching academic faculty, with the majority of the time dedicated to resident education.
- Physician Recruitment.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago