Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility: Join one of the largest health care systems in the nation!
- Large teaching hospital with the most up to date technology available.
- Compensation: Compensation package including a base and annual quality incentive bonus.
- Academic options available.
- It is a showcase for the best that art, entertainment, and the culinary arts have to offer.
- Opportunity: Looking to hire a daytime Hospitalist.
- No ICU and no procedures are required.
- Additional benefits include group medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 403b match, defined contribution plan, life insurance long term disability, generous time off, CME funding and paid time off, life insurance, malpractice insurance, gyms on the premises and career growth opportunities within a supportive collegial atmosphere.
- Just over 1 hour to Baltimore, MD!
- This city is in the middle of it all.
- From exciting performance venues to art galleries to an eclectic mix of restaurants, this city is on its way to becoming a world class city.
- EMR in place.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Delaware.
- Location: 30 minutes from Philadelphia, PA!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago