Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Internal Medicine is a well-established outpatient practice serving the residents in Lancaster County.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Medicine (Allopathic/Osteopathic).
- Sport enthusiasts will enjoy local teams.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
- We take our commitment to community health seriously and believe in delivering comprehensive primary care in a team based approach.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Retirement Income Accounts including 403(b) and 457(b) options.
- Lancaster General Health Physicians/Penn Medicine Internal Medicine in Lancaster, Pa.
- Local universities, Fulton Theatre, shopping and dining.
- Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted PA Medical License.
- Free Life Insurance, Short- term and Long-term Disability Insurance.
- LG Health Physicians combines a Nationally Ranked Hospital with great schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, local community events and festivals and a wealth of cultural and recreational activities.
- Optional dental and vision plans.
- CME Expense coverage.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Prescription plan that offers significant discounts.
- Fully-integrated Stage 7 (Himss) Electronic Medical Record.
- Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. a drive away.
- LG Health Physicians serves Lancaster and the surrounding counties in Central Pennsylvania and has been nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
- Seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to join our team.
- Support from a dedicated network of more than 200 family physicians and specialists in more than 30 offices throughout the county.
- Paid Days Off (Vacation, Holiday, Sick, Personal).
- Awards and Recognition includes Magnet.
- Recognition, U. S. News & World Report 2015-2016 Best Hospitals, and Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Networks.
- The scenic Susquehanna River Valley provide opportunities for fishing, skiing, kayaking, hiking and mountain biking.
- Relocation allowance.
- CME Paid Days Off.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lancaster, PA.
- Completion of an accredited Internal Medicine Residency program.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago