Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Salary + Incentive bonuses!
- Our ShortStay Care Unit is proud to offer highly trained and professional staff who will collaborate with each patient to be sure they receive the best medical care possible, while working to get back home as quickly as possible.
- M.D. or D.O. required.
- Manageable Daily New Patient Encounters.
- We also now offer the convenience of on-site Dialysis for both LongTerm and ShortStay residents who require ongoing Hemodialys is following a post-acute hospital stay.
- Light Telephonic.
- Benefits Including Malpractice Coverage and Relocation.
- In addition to providing LongTerm Care, we offer a ShortStay Care Unit for patients needing Rehabilitation or continued medical management after a hospital stay.
- Harston Hall is located in Flourtown, Pennsylvania, nestled in suburban Montgomery County, with the convenience of Philadelphia just minutes away.
- For additional information,.
- Flexible scheduling with available on.
- See a Diverse Patient Base.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Flourtown, PA.
- EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Sign-on Bonuses!
- Specific Educational/Vocational.
- Predictable Work Schedule - Great Work/Life Balance!
- Quality Patient-Centric Outcomes.
- The ability to receive dialysis on-site offers convenience without transportation worries, offering more time to focus on recovery.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago