Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Flexible scheduling with available on.
- EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled.
- We also now offer the convenience of on-site Dialysis for both LongTerm and ShortStay residents who require ongoing Hemodialys is following a post-acute hospital stay.
- Benefits Including Malpractice Coverage and Relocation.
- Predictable Work Schedule - Great Work/Life Balance!
- The ability to receive dialysis on-site offers convenience without transportation worries, offering more time to focus on recovery.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Salary + Incentive bonuses!
- Harston Hall is located in Flourtown, Pennsylvania, nestled in suburban Montgomery County, with the convenience of Philadelphia just minutes away.
- Our ShortStay Care Unit is proud to offer highly trained and professional staff who will collaborate with each patient to be sure they receive the best medical care possible, while working to get back home as quickly as possible.
- Sign-on Bonuses!
- See a Diverse Patient Base.
- In addition to providing LongTerm Care, we offer a ShortStay Care Unit for patients needing Rehabilitation or continued medical management after a hospital stay.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Flourtown, PA.
- For additional information,.
- Light Telephonic.
- Manageable Daily New Patient Encounters.
- Specific Educational/Vocational.
- Quality Patient-Centric Outcomes.
- M.D. or D.O. required.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 29.