Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- In addition to providing LongTerm Care, we offer a ShortStay Care Unit for patients needing Rehabilitation or continued medical management after a hospital stay.
- The ability to receive dialysis on-site offers convenience without transportation worries, offering more time to focus on recovery.
- Salary + Incentive bonuses!
- Sign-on Bonuses!
- We also now offer the convenience of on-site Dialysis for both LongTerm and ShortStay residents who require ongoing Hemodialys is following a post-acute hospital stay.
- Our ShortStay Care Unit is proud to offer highly trained and professional staff who will collaborate with each patient to be sure they receive the best medical care possible, while working to get back home as quickly as possible.
- Benefits Including Malpractice Coverage and Relocation.
- Harston Hall is located in Flourtown, Pennsylvania, nestled in suburban Montgomery County, with the convenience of Philadelphia just minutes away.
- Quality Patient-Centric Outcomes.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Manageable Daily New Patient Encounters.
- For additional information,.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Flourtown, PA.
- Predictable Work Schedule - Great Work/Life Balance!
- Specific Educational/Vocational.
- Flexible scheduling with available on.
- EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled.
- Light Telephonic.
- See a Diverse Patient Base.
- M.D. or D.O. required.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago