Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- For additional information,.
- See a Diverse Patient Base.
- Quality Patient-Centric Outcomes.
- Manageable Daily New Patient Encounters.
- Salary + Incentive bonuses!
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Our ShortStay Care Unit is proud to offer highly trained and professional staff who will collaborate with each patient to be sure they receive the best medical care possible, while working to get back home as quickly as possible.
- EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled.
- Specific Educational/Vocational.
- Light Telephonic.
- Benefits Including Malpractice Coverage and Relocation.
- Harston Hall is located in Flourtown, Pennsylvania, nestled in suburban Montgomery County, with the convenience of Philadelphia just minutes away.
- Flexible scheduling with available on.
- Predictable Work Schedule - Great Work/Life Balance!
- We also now offer the convenience of on-site Dialysis for both LongTerm and ShortStay residents who require ongoing Hemodialys is following a post-acute hospital stay.
- The ability to receive dialysis on-site offers convenience without transportation worries, offering more time to focus on recovery.
- M.D. or D.O. required.
- Sign-on Bonuses!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Flourtown, PA.
- In addition to providing LongTerm Care, we offer a ShortStay Care Unit for patients needing Rehabilitation or continued medical management after a hospital stay.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago