Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Specific Educational/Vocational.
- Light Telephonic.
- Harston Hall is located in Flourtown, Pennsylvania, nestled in suburban Montgomery County, with the convenience of Philadelphia just minutes away.
- Quality Patient-Centric Outcomes.
- We also now offer the convenience of on-site Dialysis for both LongTerm and ShortStay residents who require ongoing Hemodialys is following a post-acute hospital stay.
- See a Diverse Patient Base.
- For additional information,.
- The ability to receive dialysis on-site offers convenience without transportation worries, offering more time to focus on recovery.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Flourtown, PA.
- Flexible scheduling with available on.
- M.D. or D.O. required.
- Manageable Daily New Patient Encounters.
- Benefits Including Malpractice Coverage and Relocation.
- Our ShortStay Care Unit is proud to offer highly trained and professional staff who will collaborate with each patient to be sure they receive the best medical care possible, while working to get back home as quickly as possible.
- Salary + Incentive bonuses!
- Sign-on Bonuses!
- In addition to providing LongTerm Care, we offer a ShortStay Care Unit for patients needing Rehabilitation or continued medical management after a hospital stay.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Predictable Work Schedule - Great Work/Life Balance!
- EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago