Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- For additional information,.
- Sign-on Bonuses!
- Flexible scheduling with available on.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Flourtown, PA.
- Light Telephonic.
- In addition to providing LongTerm Care, we offer a ShortStay Care Unit for patients needing Rehabilitation or continued medical management after a hospital stay.
- Quality Patient-Centric Outcomes.
- The ability to receive dialysis on-site offers convenience without transportation worries, offering more time to focus on recovery.
- M.D. or D.O. required.
- Benefits Including Malpractice Coverage and Relocation.
- Our ShortStay Care Unit is proud to offer highly trained and professional staff who will collaborate with each patient to be sure they receive the best medical care possible, while working to get back home as quickly as possible.
- Harston Hall is located in Flourtown, Pennsylvania, nestled in suburban Montgomery County, with the convenience of Philadelphia just minutes away.
- Manageable Daily New Patient Encounters.
- See a Diverse Patient Base.
- EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled.
- Salary + Incentive bonuses!
- Predictable Work Schedule - Great Work/Life Balance!
- Specific Educational/Vocational.
- We also now offer the convenience of on-site Dialysis for both LongTerm and ShortStay residents who require ongoing Hemodialys is following a post-acute hospital stay.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago