Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Benefits Including Malpractice Coverage and Relocation.
- The ability to receive dialysis on-site offers convenience without transportation worries, offering more time to focus on recovery.
- EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled.
- In addition to providing LongTerm Care, we offer a ShortStay Care Unit for patients needing Rehabilitation or continued medical management after a hospital stay.
- For additional information,.
- Sign-on Bonuses!
- Harston Hall is located in Flourtown, Pennsylvania, nestled in suburban Montgomery County, with the convenience of Philadelphia just minutes away.
- M.D. or D.O. required.
- Our ShortStay Care Unit is proud to offer highly trained and professional staff who will collaborate with each patient to be sure they receive the best medical care possible, while working to get back home as quickly as possible.
- Manageable Daily New Patient Encounters.
- Predictable Work Schedule - Great Work/Life Balance!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Flourtown, PA.
- See a Diverse Patient Base.
- We also now offer the convenience of on-site Dialysis for both LongTerm and ShortStay residents who require ongoing Hemodialys is following a post-acute hospital stay.
- Specific Educational/Vocational.
- Salary + Incentive bonuses!
- Flexible scheduling with available on.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Quality Patient-Centric Outcomes.
- Light Telephonic.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 29.