Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- General surgeons work closely with internal medicine physicians.
- This employer has family medicine residency and they round with the physicians in the hospital.
- Excellent benefits - Offers salary plus RVU and benefit package including sign-on, relocation, tuition reimbursement, housing allowance, and more.
- Duties will include both office and hospital work.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Seeking internal medicine physicians for Northwestern PA university town location.
- Procedures include: Central lines, Intubation, A Lines, Temporary Pacemakers, Plural Tap, Thoracentesis, Paracentesis and Cardioversion, etc.
- ICU with separate entrance from the main floor, with only IM and Critical Care specialists working on the unit.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago