Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nearby Philadelphia is the home to several professional and college sports teams, excellent restaurants and exciting entertainment events.
- Academic options available.
- Large teaching hospital with the most up to date technology available.
- Monday- Friday Schedule.
- Opportunity: Looking to hire a daytime Hospitalist.
- Location: Located in northern Delaware, approximately 40 miles south of Philadelphia.
- Facility: Join one of the largest health care systems in the nation!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Delaware.
- With close proximity to major cities (Philadelphia, Washington DC and New York City), beautiful beach resorts in DE and NJ and tax-free shopping, Delaware is a great place to live.
- Additional benefits include group medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 403b match, defined contribution plan, life insurance long term disability, generous time off, CME funding and paid time off, life insurance, malpractice insurance, gyms on the premises and career growth opportunities within a supportive collegial atmosphere.
- For sports enthusiasts, Delaware and surrounding areas offer many state and community parks that make for great hiking, jogging, cycling and kayaking.
- EMR in place.
- No ICU and no procedures are required.
- You can enjoy wonderful local cultural offerings including multiple theaters, a symphony, opera, ballet, museums and outdoor festivals and music events.
- Compensation: Compensation package including a base and annual quality incentive bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago