Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- Benefits include: Medical & Dental Ins.
- We are seeking an Internal Medicine Physician for a 107-bed acute-care community hospital located in Pennsylvania.
- 1 week CME.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- In addition to an acute care hospital, hospital also has a full service home health division, a 95-bed skilled nursing facility, and a comprehensive inpatient and outpatient behavioral health program, including one of the few dual diagnosis units in Pennsylvania, Ohio and New York.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- And so much more.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- 1,000 monthly stipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- University town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago