Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All beginning day one of employment.
- Closed ICU, no procedures required.
- Employed positions with large health system that is moving to split daytime and nighttime arrangement.
- Wilkes Barre is 2 hours from both New York City and Philadelphia.
- Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA offers the distinct luxury of offering the benefits of cultural city living while simultaneously pleasing nature enthusiasts with mountain resorts, state parks, and plenty of outdoor summer fun and winter sports.
- They are able to accept H-1B candidates.
- Compensation: The compensation will be discussed directly with the candidate, but is very competitive and an additional stipend is offered to nocturnists.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Opportunity: There are over 20 hospitalists in the group currently.
- Benefit package includes paid relocation, paid malpractice coverage with tail, health, vision and dental benefits, retirement programs (401K, 403B and 457B), CME allowance etc.
- Recent Critical Care Tower expansion includes an expanded ED and ORs equipped with robotic and interventional equipment.
- Facility: Medical Center is an acute/tertiary care hospital that includes a heart hospital, a cancer center and is a Level 2 trauma center.
- Schedule is 7 on/7 off with 12 hour shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago