Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity: Schedule is 7on/7off blocks with 7pm-7am shifts, but is very flexible with regard to shift length and schedule.
- All of the amenities of city life close by and a suburban location with excellent communities and schools.
- The location is central to Philly, Pittsburgh, DC and Baltimore - all of which are 2 hours away or less.
- Procedures are not required, patient census is low and admissions are from 5-7 per night.
- Compensation - Excellent base salary over $300,000, 15 days PTO, sign on, relocation, loan repayment options and full benefits.
- Location - Suburban area next to Harrisburg - the capital of Pennsylvania.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- H-1 visa holders are welcome.
- Facility: 300+ bed facility that is just across the Susquehanna from downtown Harrisburg and within 10 minutes of the airport.
- Nocturnists will always have other Physicians working with them - never alone.
- Excellent Intensivist, sub-specialist and mid-level support.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago