Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No Weekends.
- Ski Resort, Hiking, Hunting, Fishing, Biking, State Parks, Major Shopping.
- 4-Day Work Week Option.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Various Location Options- Established Clinics.
- Casino, Amusement Park, Festivals, Theatre, Concerts.
- Football is One of Most Well-known in the Country.
- Family Community with Great Proximity to Two of the Region's Most Well-known Metropolitan Cities.
- Hospital-Employed, Outpatient-Only, Internal Medicine.
- Philadelphia & NYC within 2 Hours.
- Full Benefits includes Pension and Tail Coverage.
- Strong School Districts with Exceptional Music Programs.
- Great Place to Raise a Family.
- 5 Local Universities and Colleges.
- Local Airport.
- Unable to Sponsor Visa Needs.
- Dedicated MA, EMR, New Equipment.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago