Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · May 21, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dover) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Located less than two hours from Washington DC, Baltimore and Philadelphia the central/southern Delaware area offers affordable living, history and charm.
- This well established physician owned and managed Internal Medicine practice has been serving the local community since 1976.
- The practice has access to the hospital computer system (Epic) and can follow patients electronically while they are in the hospital.
- The practice is affiliated with Bayhealth Medical Center which is central and southern Delaware's largest healthcare system with two hospitals, one free-standing ED and a medical staff of over 500 physicians.
- The practice has a fully certified EMR that is user friendly.
- You can expect to see 16-24 patients a day (M-Th).
- The practice is now 100% outpatient.
- We have 4 Registered Nurses and 3 Medical Assistants working at all time to provide assistance to physicians.
- The office is located 2 blocks from the hospital if a physician wishes to make courtesy calls to certain patients when in the hospital.
- The practice currently has 3 full time internists, 2 part time internists and 1 full time nurse practitioner.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- Current office appointments are scheduled from 8:15am until 11:00am and then 12:45pm until 4:00pm Monday through Thursday and from 8:00am-11:30 on Friday.
- Easy access to both the Delaware and Chesapeake Bays provides limitless recreational opportunities and the Atlantic Ocean is less than a forty-five minute drive from Dover.
- The work environment is busy but very friendly with a panel of patients you will find easy to get to know and work with.
- One part time physician will be retiring June 1, 2018.
- Delaware is consistently rated as one of the lowest cost of living states in which to either raise a family or retire.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.