Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dover) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- The practice has a fully certified EMR that is user friendly.
- The practice is affiliated with Bayhealth Medical Center which is central and southern Delaware's largest healthcare system with two hospitals, one free-standing ED and a medical staff of over 500 physicians.
- Easy access to both the Delaware and Chesapeake Bays provides limitless recreational opportunities and the Atlantic Ocean is less than a forty-five minute drive from Dover.
- One part time physician will be retiring June 1, 2018.
- The practice currently has 3 full time internists, 2 part time internists and 1 full time nurse practitioner.
- This well established physician owned and managed Internal Medicine practice has been serving the local community since 1976.
- The office is located 2 blocks from the hospital if a physician wishes to make courtesy calls to certain patients when in the hospital.
- You can expect to see 16-24 patients a day (M-Th).
- The work environment is busy but very friendly with a panel of patients you will find easy to get to know and work with.
- We have 4 Registered Nurses and 3 Medical Assistants working at all time to provide assistance to physicians.
- The practice has access to the hospital computer system (Epic) and can follow patients electronically while they are in the hospital.
- Located less than two hours from Washington DC, Baltimore and Philadelphia the central/southern Delaware area offers affordable living, history and charm.
- Current office appointments are scheduled from 8:15am until 11:00am and then 12:45pm until 4:00pm Monday through Thursday and from 8:00am-11:30 on Friday.
- The practice is now 100% outpatient.
- Delaware is consistently rated as one of the lowest cost of living states in which to either raise a family or retire.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.