Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dover) is a single-specialty group practice.
- One part time physician will be retiring June 1, 2018.
- The practice is now 100% outpatient.
- You can expect to see 16-24 patients a day (M-Th).
- The practice has a fully certified EMR that is user friendly.
- The practice has access to the hospital computer system (Epic) and can follow patients electronically while they are in the hospital.
- The work environment is busy but very friendly with a panel of patients you will find easy to get to know and work with.
- This well established physician owned and managed Internal Medicine practice has been serving the local community since 1976.
- The office is located 2 blocks from the hospital if a physician wishes to make courtesy calls to certain patients when in the hospital.
- Current office appointments are scheduled from 8:15am until 11:00am and then 12:45pm until 4:00pm Monday through Thursday and from 8:00am-11:30 on Friday.
- Easy access to both the Delaware and Chesapeake Bays provides limitless recreational opportunities and the Atlantic Ocean is less than a forty-five minute drive from Dover.
- We have 4 Registered Nurses and 3 Medical Assistants working at all time to provide assistance to physicians.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- The practice currently has 3 full time internists, 2 part time internists and 1 full time nurse practitioner.
- The practice is affiliated with Bayhealth Medical Center which is central and southern Delaware's largest healthcare system with two hospitals, one free-standing ED and a medical staff of over 500 physicians.
- Delaware is consistently rated as one of the lowest cost of living states in which to either raise a family or retire.
- Located less than two hours from Washington DC, Baltimore and Philadelphia the central/southern Delaware area offers affordable living, history and charm.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago