Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Dover) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- This is a 100% outpatient practice in a fast growing community in Central Delaware.
- Join a collegial stable staff and work in a state of the art office.
- Located less than two hours from Washington DC, Baltimore and Philadelphia the central/southern Delaware area offers affordable living, history and charm.
- The practice is affiliated with Bayhealth Medical Center which is central and southern Delaware's largest healthcare system with two hospitals, one free-standing ED and a medical staff of nearly 500 physicians.
- Delaware is consistently rated as one of the lowest cost of living states in which to either raise a family or retire.
- Hours are M-F 8A -5P.
- The practice is approved for J-1.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- Practice does its own billing and the office can support 4 providers (right now there are 2).
- Easy access to both the Delaware and Chesapeake Bays provides limitless recreational opportunities and the Atlantic Ocean is less than a forty-five minute drive from Dover.
- The compensation includes a competitive salary, benefits and malpractice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.