Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Dover) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Delaware is consistently rated as one of the lowest cost of living states in which to either raise a family or retire.
- The practice is affiliated with Bayhealth Medical Center which is central and southern Delaware's largest healthcare system with two hospitals, one free-standing ED and a medical staff of nearly 500 physicians.
- Join a collegial stable staff and work in a state of the art office.
- Easy access to both the Delaware and Chesapeake Bays provides limitless recreational opportunities and the Atlantic Ocean is less than a forty-five minute drive from Dover.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- Practice does its own billing and the office can support 4 providers (right now there are 2).
- The compensation includes a competitive salary, benefits and malpractice.
- The practice is approved for J-1.
- Hours are M-F 8A -5P.
- This is a 100% outpatient practice in a fast growing community in Central Delaware.
- Located less than two hours from Washington DC, Baltimore and Philadelphia the central/southern Delaware area offers affordable living, history and charm.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.