Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Dover) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Practice does its own billing and the office can support 4 providers (right now there are 2).
- The practice is approved for J-1.
- Join a collegial stable staff and work in a state of the art office.
- Hours are M-F 8A -5P.
- Easy access to both the Delaware and Chesapeake Bays provides limitless recreational opportunities and the Atlantic Ocean is less than a forty-five minute drive from Dover.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Dover, DE.
- The compensation includes a competitive salary, benefits and malpractice.
- The practice is affiliated with Bayhealth Medical Center which is central and southern Delaware's largest healthcare system with two hospitals, one free-standing ED and a medical staff of nearly 500 physicians.
- Located less than two hours from Washington DC, Baltimore and Philadelphia the central/southern Delaware area offers affordable living, history and charm.
- Delaware is consistently rated as one of the lowest cost of living states in which to either raise a family or retire.
- This is a 100% outpatient practice in a fast growing community in Central Delaware.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago