Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · February 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Are you looking for a change in your career?
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Wilmington, DE.
- Are you frustrated with "treadmill" medicine and the lack of time you can spend with your patients?
- Take back control of their practice.
- One of the greatest benefits is that Mdvip does not own or manage your practice, so you retain full independence and control.
- Be excited about their financial future.
- It's a center for banking and innovation, with world-class restaurants, museums, performing arts spaces and, of course, tax-free shopping.
- Mdvip has over 950 affiliated physicians nationally.
- They are now practicing medicine the way they want without economic uncertainty and administrative burdens which have become the reality of traditional primary care.
- Wilmington is the urban hub of the region, the Corporate Capital of America, and the largest downtown in the state of Delaware.
- Are you ready to improve your work life balance?
- Have balance in their life.
- We have a physician in the Wilmington Region, DE area who is looking to retire in the upcoming months and we need a qualified board certified IM/FP physician to acquire a proven, established and profitable Mdvip practice.
- Love practicing medicine again.
- 15 minutes from Wilmington Airport.
- If you are like most primary care physicians, you probably answered YES to these simple questions.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago