Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · February 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hatboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Manageable Daily New Patient Encounters.
- Predictable Work Schedule - Great Work/Life Balance!
- Enjoy a perfect work-life balance working a normal Monday - Friday workweek as a Hospitalist with the post-acute care rehabilitation center.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hatboro, PA.
- Hospitalist Opportunity Available in Metro Philadelphia!
- M.D. or D.O. required.
- Benefits Including Malpractice Coverage and Relocation.
- Location, Location, Location!
- Be right in the heart of it all in this highly-desirable Willow Grove!
- EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled.
- All this in the beautiful suburbs of Philadelphia!
- Light Telephonic.
- Salary + Incentive bonuses!
- Quality Patient-Centric Outcomes.
- Specific Educational/Vocational.
- We have additional Attending Physician and Medical Director Positions in PA and NJ.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Sign-on Bonuses!
- With 6 major city hospitals at our doorstep, we are a fast paced facility that individualizes each patient's plan of care and rehabilitation, all designed to get each patient back home as quickly as possible.
- Enjoy the city's cuotural and entertainment offerings, while living in a safe, desirable area for singles and families!
- Genesis's PowerBack Rehabilitation Center, located in Willow Grove, PA, provides a rapid recovery alternative for patients requiring post-hospital rehabilitation and medical services related to acute illness, surgery or injury.
- See a Diverse Patient Base.
- Also consider Fee-For-Service physicians as well!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago