Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · February 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid vacation and CME.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right Internal Medicine physician to lead a well-established hospitalist group.
- Mercy Physician Network (MPN) and Nazareth Hospital have an excellent full time employment opportunity for an Internal Medicine Hospitalist to lead the Hospitalist group located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Health and dental insurance.
- Malpractice coverage.
- MPN is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Hospitalist interested in leading the Hospitalist group within a large physician network.
- The group enjoys strong support from clinical documentation specialists, care coordination and the quality departments.
- MPN Hospitalists are involved in teaching and rounding with medical students and residents and are also an integral role in medical staff matters, quality committee and utilization.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- 403(b) plan.
- The typical Hospitalist schedule includes days and/or evenings with no.
- Preference will be shown to candidates who possess three to five years of Hospitalist experience as well as leadership experience outside of training.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago