Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · February 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This is for full time, but, may consider part time depending on the candidate.
- This area offers a bevy of can't-miss things to do, from attending special events, to getting involved in the arts and learning about local history.
- Location: Eastern PA, about 1 hour to Philadelphia, PA.
- Sustainable patient volume.
- Full nurse and MA support staff.
- They need at least 3 Family Providers and 1 Internist for 100% outpatient services.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Base salary is $165,000 to $180,000 annually.
- To dining at independent restaurants and staying active at area parks.
- Medical student loan repayment Full health, retirement, malpractice insurance plans, CME with $3000 allowance, PTO/over 5 weeks annually.
- Choose between a compressed 4 or 5-day work week.
- Opportunity: Fqhc in with three locations seeking several providers due to expansion and growth.
- BC or BE ok, f BE must be BC within 18 months of hire.
- Compensation: Employed by the clinic.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago