Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · March 22, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (State College) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Collegial work environment that strives to provide a favorable work/life balance.
- Successful candidates will receive a highly competitive salary and benefit package.
- Lorelei Shaw.
- Thank you,.
- Excellent schools, affordable real estate and a safe friendly community make this area perfect for those looking to advance their career and enhance their personal or family's lifestyle.
- Team approach, well known, stable and respected group of board certified physicians.
- Stable multi-specialty group, highly supportive administration.
- Director of Physician Recruitment.
- Inpatients will be seen at Mount Nittany Medical Center, a 260 bed not-for-profit community hospital located in State College, Pennsylvania.
- All physicians in the group are employed.
- University Park Airport is located only five miles from the town and State College's location offers easy access to Interstate travel.
- Individuals and families alike will find countless options for dining, theatre, nightlife, sports, shopping, outdoor recreation and more.
- Growing patient demand, growing organization, excellent reputation.
- Mount Nittany Physician Group is a physician led, professionally managed multi-specialty group.
- Teaching is available.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in State College, PA.
- State College, affectionately called "Happy Valley," is home to the Pennsylvania State University, one of the nation's largest educational institutions.
- Mount Nittany Health is seeking a full-time out-patient, BC/BE, Internal Medicine Specialist.
- L I F E F O R W A R D.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago