Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · March 22, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Langhorne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- St. Mary's Physicians Group and St. Mary Medical Center have an excellent opportunity for full time Internal Medicine Nocturnists to join an existing Hospitalist group located in Langhorne, Pennsylvania.
- The hospitalist team rotates shifts at the hospital campus.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Langhorne, PA.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right Internal Medicine physician to be part of a well-established hospitalist group.
- Professional Malpractice Coverage.
- Paid Vacation Time.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Insurance Benefits.
- Quality Incentives.
- The Nocturnist schedule allows for a balance between personal and professional life.
- St. Mary's Physicians Group is seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physicians interested in becoming part of a large hospitalist group.
- This group consists of 15+ hospitalists in addition to 15+ midlevel providers.
- Competitive base rate with potential RVU Production Bonus.
- The candidates seeking full-time employment can expect to work 7:00 pm - 7:00 am, 7 days on and 7 days off.
- St. Mary's Physicians Group has a census of 80 patients per day with an average of 20-25 per physician shift.
- Paid CME's.
- The partners are looking for associates who will complement their culture of collaboration, compassion and professionalism while being an advocate for the patient, as well as serving the needs of the hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago