Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The physician will be provided a competitive package.
- Sharon Regional Medical Center is proud to be part of Steward Health Care, the largest private hospital operator in the United States and a physician led health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the communities where patients live.
- Primary Care Opportunity FOR Busy Practice IN Western Pennsylvania.
- In fiscal year 2012, we provided more than $10 million in charity and uncompensated care, along with close to $1 million in outreach services including health and wellness programs/screenings, support groups, educational classes, and much more.
- Steward operates 29 community hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta, that regularly receives op awards for quality and safety.
- Sharon Regional Medical Center, a Steward Family Hospital, is seeking a Family Practice BC/BE Outpatient Clinic, working Monday-Friday schedule.
- From wellness programs to community events where you can meet and talk with our health professionals, there are many ways to connect and grow together as a healthy community.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sharon, PA.
- Seeks physician for a busy established practice, outpatient only, Employment Model.
- Sharon Regional Health System is your community medical provider, serving the northwest Pennsylvania and northeast Ohio regions.
- We work hard to provide quality health care that fits your life and lifestyle.
- We have a vested interest in contributing to the wellbeing of our community and the people who live and work here.
- Outdoor enthusiasts the region has come of the best recreational opportunities in the Northeast.
- About Sharon Regional.
- Located with 6 Colleges and Universities, within 30 minutes.
- Qualified candidates being considered for Family Practice Openings in Sharon Pennsylvania, one hour to Pittsburgh and 1 hours to Cleveland.
- Sharon Regional Health System proudly plays an active role as a strong community partner throughout the region by providing health care and outreach services to many individuals, including those who have a limited ability to pay.
- Multiple openings for Primary Care Opportunity.
- The Steward network includes more that 25 urgent care center 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,300 beds under management and approximately 2 million full risk covered lives throughout the company's managed care and health insurance services.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago