Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Schedule: 7 on/7 off.
- Inpatient, rounding, and discharging.
- 18 - 22 patients per day.
- Know someone who might be interested?
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Locum Source will cover the cost of your travel, housing, and malpractice insurance policy.
- Looking for someone who is comfortable teaching and working alongside residents.
- American Board Eligible/Certified in Internal Medicine, Acls and Atls certified, Active Pennsylvania license.
- Pennsylvania has a license that takes approximately 8 - 10 weeks to obtain.
- Ask our recruiter about our referral program!
- This facility is looking for two to three Internists to rotate through their hospital.
- Enjoy the perks of working a flexible schedule in an area that provides entertainment such as shopping, live music, restaurants night life, and more!
- Locum Source invites you to come work with us at a teaching facility in Eastern, Pennsylvania.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago