Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Support and promulgate diversity among physicians, staff, students and patients.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- It is strongly preferred that applicants have prior vent management experience.
- Candidates that have completed additional fellowships such as geriatrics are encouraged.
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
- The Medical Director will be responsible for the medical direction and overall coordination of medical care in the facility.
- The University is especially interested in qualified candidates who can contribute through their research, teaching, and/or service to the diversity and excellence of the academic community.
- In possession of or eligible to receive an unrestricted medical license from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Temple University Health System (Tuhs) is a $1 billion academic health system dedicated to providing access to quality patient care and supporting excellence in medical education and research.
- Medical Director shall assist Facility with community outreach and education activities.
- Be a medical representative of the Facility in the community, and, at the reasonable request of the Facility's Administrator, represent the Facility in discussions or meetings with other health care facilities or other entities or agencies.
- Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and current curriculum vita to the address below.
- This is a part-time, non-faculty position for approximately 20 hours a week.
- An M.D. or D.O. with active board certification by the Abim in Internal Medicine.
- Temple Health, one of Philadelphia's leading academic medical centers, is home to more than 1,000 physicians and scientists who share the mission of bringing innovative treatments to patients.
- Perform such additional duties as are reasonably requested by the Facility's Administrator.
- Summary of Opportunity.
- Procedure for Candidacy.
- Temple Health refers to the health, education and research activities carried out by the affiliates of Temple University Health System and by the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University (Lksom).
- Serve as a member of the RM/Qapi committee and other committees, as requested by the Facility.
- Develop a liaison with, and monitor the activities of, attending physicians in efforts to ensure effective and appropriate medical care and provide oversight and supervision of physician services and the medical care of residents.
- Rachel Rubin, MD, Chief, Hospital Medicine, Assistant Professor, Clinical Medicine C/O Kelly Smith, Physician Recruitment & Integration Associate, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University. MRB 101, Philadelphia, PA, 19140.
- The Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University in conjunction with Tulip Special Care, LLC is seeking qualified candidates for the role of Medical Director at a new long-term care facility for ventilator patients on the former MCP Hospital campus.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago