Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- About Bradford Regional Medical Center.
- Close to Buffalo & Finger Lakes wine country.
- Medical & Dental Ins.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Full time Outpatient Primary Care Opportunity in Northwestern Pennsylvania.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- 1 week CME.
- No physical.
- University town offers culture, art and athletics.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- 107 beds + 95 bed skilled nursing facility.
- Midlevel support available.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Low cost of living.
- Affiliated with Kaleida Health in Buffalo, NY and Olean General Hospital in Olean, NY.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- Service area of 70,000.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- Primary Care AT Bradford Regional Medical Center.
- Competitive base salary starting at $230,000.
- Enjoy work life balance while working in an underserved area where you matter.
- And so much more.
- The Bradford community.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- Medical staff of just over 231 members.
- Located in beautiful Bradford Pennsylvania, just 70 miles south of Buffalo.
- Incentive based production bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago