Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- 1,ipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
- We are looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in a hospital setting.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- And so much more.
- 1 week CME.
- Peaceful town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.