Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
- We are looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in a hospital setting.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
- 1 week CME.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- Peaceful town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- 1,ipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- And so much more.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.