Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- 1,ipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- And so much more.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- 1 week CME.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- We are looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in a hospital setting.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- Peaceful town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago