Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Peaceful town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
- And so much more.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
- 1,ipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- We are looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in a hospital setting.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- 1 week CME.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago