Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- And so much more.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- We are looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in a hospital setting.
- 1 week CME.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- Peaceful town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- 1,ipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago