Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- Peaceful town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- 1,ipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- And so much more.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
- 1 week CME.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- We are looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in a hospital setting.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago