Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bradford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Close to Erie, Buffalo, NY & Finger Lakes wine country.
- We are looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to further our mission to provide excellent patient care in a hospital setting.
- 1 week CME.
- Competitive salary starting at $215,000 - $230,000.
- Peaceful town offers culture, art and a family friendly atmosphere.
- And so much more.
- Diverse dining, local markets, festivals & community events.
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- 20 days paid time off + 6 holidays.
- Low cost of living with quality real estate choices.
- We are fully equipped to meet the diagnostic, treatment, administrative and educational needs of its patients and medical staff.
- Excellent private & public and school systems.
- In addition to the main hospital building, the campus includes the Outpatient Surgery Center, a Dialysis and Primary Care Center, the Gundlah Dental Center, the Marie Lorenz Dialysis Center, the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine, and physician offices, and the Mercy Flight Center which provides space for Mercy Flight of Western New York helicopters and staff.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bradford, PA.
- The hospital includes 186 patient rooms, along with comprehensive patient, administrative and physician services and accommodations.
- Pristine beauty of the geographic location.
- 1,ipend up to 12-months during Residency.
- Recreational activities for every season including: biking.
- Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Professional Dues & Publications.
- 403b & 457 retirement savings plans.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago