Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Wynnewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician must be comfortable reviewing inpatient hospital charts.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years clinical experience.
- The ideal candidate must be comfortable with peer to peer education, preparing documentation score cards and presentations and articles for the medical staff and other possible duties related to physician documentation improvement and utilization management education.
- Current Board Certification.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Wynnewood, Bryn Mawr, Paoli, Media, PA.
- Main Line HealthCare offers a competitive salary plus bonus with an excellent benefits package.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Position will be based at Bryn Mawr Hospital.
- Computer proficient.
- Unrestricted PA Medical License.
- Ability to work independently in team oriented environment.
- This position must be combined with clinical time.
- Main Line HealthCare is looking for a Utilization Management Review Physician to join our team.
- Physician must be able to identify utilization trends and work with leadership team when interventions are indicated.
- This is a 0 FTE (130 four(4) hour shifts/year) plus 8-9 weekends per year and one holiday.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago