Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We have a physician in Wilmington, DE who is looking to retire and we need a qualified replacement to acquire a proven, established and profitable Mdvip practice.
- Beautiful office space with knowledgeable staff and established patient panel.
- Internal Medicine physician preferred but will consider Family Medicine.
- Be excited about their financial future.
- Great location.
- Mdvip has solved these problems for our 1,000 affiliated physicians nationally.
- This is truly a unique opportunity to be part of an Mdvip Concierge practice and practice medicine the way you were trained without daily patient quotas.
- Are you frustrated with 'treadmill' medicine and the lack of time you can spend with your patients?
- Are you looking for a change in your career?
- Are you ready to improve your work life balance?
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Wilmington, DE.
- Take back control of their practice.
- Have balance in their life.
- Love practicing medicine again.
- They are now practicing medicine the way they want without economic uncertainty and administrative burdens which have become the reality of traditional primary care.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago