Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lancaster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted PA Medical License.
- Relocation allowance.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
- Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. a drive away.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lancaster, PA.
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health Physicians (Lghp) - Internal Medicine in Lancaster, PA seeks a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join our outpatient team.
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health combines a Nationally Ranked Hospital with great schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, local community events and festivals as well as a wealth of cultural and recreational activities.
- Retirement Income Accounts including 403(b) and 457(b) options.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
- Our membership in Penn Medicine brings together the strengths of a world-renowned, not-for-profit academic medical center and a nationally recognized, not-for-profit community healthcare system.
- This large and collegial group is well-supported by administration.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Prescription plan that offers significant discounts.
- Free Life Insurance, Short- term and Long-term Disability Insurance.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health, a member of the University of Pennsylvania Health System (Penn Medicine), is a 631-licensed bed not-for-profit health system with a comprehensive network of care encompassing Lancaster General Hospital (LGH), Women & Babies Hospital and the Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital (a partnership with Kindred Healthcare).
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Medicine (Allopathic/Osteopathic).
- Optional dental and vision plans.
- CME Expense coverage.
- The scenic Susquehanna River Valley provides opportunities for fishing, skiing, kayaking, hiking and mountain biking.
- Fully-integrated Stage 7 (Himss) Electronic Medical Record.
- Completion of an accredited Internal Medicine Residency program.
- Support from a dedicated network of more than 300 primary care and specialty physicians at more than 40 offices throughout the region.
- Local universities, Fulton Theatre, shopping and dining, and local sports teams make Lancaster a great place to Live, Work and Play.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.