Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lancaster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Support from a dedicated network of more than 300 primary care and specialty physicians at more than 40 offices throughout the region.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Medicine (Allopathic/Osteopathic).
- Fully-integrated Stage 7 (Himss) Electronic Medical Record.
- Free Life Insurance, Short- term and Long-term Disability Insurance.
- Retirement Income Accounts including 403(b) and 457(b) options.
- Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted PA Medical License.
- Our membership in Penn Medicine brings together the strengths of a world-renowned, not-for-profit academic medical center and a nationally recognized, not-for-profit community healthcare system.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lancaster, PA.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
- Optional dental and vision plans.
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health, a member of the University of Pennsylvania Health System (Penn Medicine), is a 631-licensed bed not-for-profit health system with a comprehensive network of care encompassing Lancaster General Hospital (LGH), Women & Babies Hospital and the Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital (a partnership with Kindred Healthcare).
- The scenic Susquehanna River Valley provides opportunities for fishing, skiing, kayaking, hiking and mountain biking.
- Relocation allowance.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health combines a Nationally Ranked Hospital with great schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, local community events and festivals as well as a wealth of cultural and recreational activities.
- Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. a drive away.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health Physicians (Lghp) - Internal Medicine in Lancaster, PA seeks a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join our outpatient team.
- Prescription plan that offers significant discounts.
- This large and collegial group is well-supported by administration.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Local universities, Fulton Theatre, shopping and dining, and local sports teams make Lancaster a great place to Live, Work and Play.
- CME Expense coverage.
- Completion of an accredited Internal Medicine Residency program.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.