Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Lancaster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lancaster, PA.
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health, a member of the University of Pennsylvania Health System (Penn Medicine), is a 631-licensed bed not-for-profit health system with a comprehensive network of care encompassing Lancaster General Hospital (LGH), Women & Babies Hospital and the Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital (a partnership with Kindred Healthcare).
- Relocation allowance.
- Free Life Insurance, Short- term and Long-term Disability Insurance.
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health Physicians (Lghp) - Internal Medicine in Lancaster, PA seeks a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join our outpatient team.
- Our membership in Penn Medicine brings together the strengths of a world-renowned, not-for-profit academic medical center and a nationally recognized, not-for-profit community healthcare system.
- This large and collegial group is well-supported by administration.
- Fully-integrated Stage 7 (Himss) Electronic Medical Record.
- Support from a dedicated network of more than 300 primary care and specialty physicians at more than 40 offices throughout the region.
- CME Expense coverage.
- Local universities, Fulton Theatre, shopping and dining, and local sports teams make Lancaster a great place to Live, Work and Play.
- The scenic Susquehanna River Valley provides opportunities for fishing, skiing, kayaking, hiking and mountain biking.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Medicine (Allopathic/Osteopathic).
- Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. a drive away.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Optional dental and vision plans.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
- Completion of an accredited Internal Medicine Residency program.
- Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted PA Medical License.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
- Retirement Income Accounts including 403(b) and 457(b) options.
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health combines a Nationally Ranked Hospital with great schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, local community events and festivals as well as a wealth of cultural and recreational activities.
- Prescription plan that offers significant discounts.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago