Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Chambersburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Chambersburg, PA.
- 100% outpatient practice.
- Keystone provides a proven multi disciplinary model for collaborative practice.
- The area offers a quaint downtown, nearby ski resorts and golf courses, Premium Outlet shopping and a full array of attractions for outdoor and history enthusiasts.
- Keystone Health is recruiting an Internal Medicine Physician to join Keystone Internal Medicine Practice to provide comprehensive medical care to men and women age 18 and older.
- EHR - NextGen at the practice and Meditech at the hospital.
- Shopping, historical and outdoor activities are plentiful.
- This facility also houses our Internal Medicine, Women's Care, Pediatric and Urgent Care Practices.
- Our mission is to improve the health and quality of life of the people and communities we serve, especially those who need it most.
- Enjoy a high quality of life afforded by small town living within easy driving distance to Harrisburg, PA, Washington, DC, Philadelphia and Baltimore.
- In addition to a very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, Keystone Health offers fully paid federal tort malpractice insurance, excellent administrative support and potential for student loan reimbursement.
- Keystone Internal Medicine is a practice of Keystone Health, the largest multi specialty Federally Qualified Health Center (Fqhc) in the nation, founded in 1986.
- Join two board certified Internist providers.
- The Keystone Pharmacy as well as staff trained to assist patients with securing insurance or a reduced pay schedule are also located in this same building.
- Keystone Health in South-Central Pennsylvania is the largest multi-specialty Federally Qualified Health Center in the nation.
- EOE M/F.
- A robust community outreach program and year-round services to the Migrant Farmworkers throughout the state enhance the other services provided.
- Keystone Health has separate practices specializing in Internal Medicine, Family, Women's Care, Pediatrics, Behavioral Health, Dental, Speech, Audiology and Occupational Therapy.
- Keystone Internal Medicine is a thriving community practice with superbly trained, board-certified providers in a beautiful new facility completed in 2011.
- The low cost of living, low crime rate, excellent public and private schools equate to a highly desirable life style.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago