Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Langhorne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates seeking full-time employment can expect to work a block schedule, rotating shifts on the hospital campus.
- This group consists of 17+ hospitalists in addition to 20+ midlevel providers.
- St. Mary's Physicians Group has a census of 80 patients per day with an average of 15 to 20 patients per physician shift.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Langhorne, PA.
- Professional Malpractice Coverage.
- Quality Incentives.
- Paid Vacation Time.
- Competitive base rate with potential RVU Production Bonus.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to be part of a well-established hospitalist group.
- St. Mary's Physicians Group is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician interested in becoming part of a large hospitalist group.
- The Hospitalist schedule allows for a balance between personal and professional life.
- Retirement Benefits.
- St. Mary's Physicians Group has an excellent opportunity for a full time Internal Medicine or Family Medicine teaching Hospitalist interested in guiding Residents thorough a brand new Residency program located in the Bucks County area of Pennsylvania.
- Insurance Benefits.
- Paid CME's.
- The partners are looking for associates who will complement their culture of collaboration, compassion and professionalism while being an advocate for the patient, as well as serving the needs of the hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago