Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Wynnewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience a plus (minimum 5 years preferred).
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system.
- Main Line HealthCare is seeking an experienced general internist for a well regarded, established practice in the Philadelphia suburbs.
- 3 physician, 100% outpatient.
- Excellent benefits package that includes vacation, CME and a pension plan as well as 403b with match.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Wynnewood, Bryn Mawr, Paoli, Media, PA.
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia.
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, DC.
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives.
- Full time opportunity.
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools.
- Wonderful cultural opportunities.
- Enjoy the benefits of working in a well-established, well regarded hospital employed practice.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago