Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Philadelphia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License and DEA reimbursement.
- Robust benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, STD and LTD offerings.
- Competitive salary plus quality incentive.
- Nazareth Hospital is a community teaching hospital and this opportunity does include a faculty appointment.
- Mercy Physician Network (MPN) and Nazareth Hospital have an excellent full time employment opportunity for an Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join a multi-specialty network located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Generous vacation with additional dedicated CME time.
- The schedule for this opportunity is 7 days on/ 7 days off with an average census of 15 to 20 patients.
- Yearly professional allowance.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Philadelphia, PA.
- MPN is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Hospitalist interested in becoming part of a large physician network.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right Internal Medicine Hospitalist to be part of a well-established hospitalist group.
- The responsibilities for this traditional hospitalist opportunity involves medical management of patients, ensuring continuity and appropriate level of care for all inpatients and providing patients with appropriate instructions for outpatient follow-up.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago