Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (DuBois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Flexible schedule of 7 days on/7 days off, providing an excellent work life balance.
- Full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, Malpractice and CME.
- We invite you to join our family and discover the Apogee difference.
- H1B Cap Exempt Program.
- Unite with a team that delivers the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value, today and every day, one patient at a time.
- Competitive annual salary accompanied with a generous sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Student loan repayment potential.
- Teaching Opportunities.
- Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician owned, physician focused Hospitalist group in the nation with opportunities spanning 26 states.
- We're guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Penn Highlands DuBois has been listed as one of the 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review for the fourth year in a row.
- We are seeking Nocturnist Hospitalists to join our established and dynamic program at Penn Highlands Healthcare in DuBois, PA.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
This perm job opening was posted
by Apogee Physicians