Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · August 1, 2021
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (DuBois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We're guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Unite with a team that delivers the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value, today and every day, one patient at a time.
- We are seeking Nocturnist Hospitalists to join our established and dynamic program at Penn Highlands Healthcare in DuBois, PA.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician owned, physician focused Hospitalist group in the nation with opportunities spanning 26 states.
- Student loan repayment potential.
- H1B Cap Exempt Program.
- Teaching Opportunities.
- Competitive annual salary accompanied with a generous sign-on and relocation bonus.
- We invite you to join our family and discover the Apogee difference.
- Flexible schedule of 7 days on/7 days off, providing an excellent work life balance.
- Penn Highlands DuBois has been listed as one of the 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker's Hospital Review for the fourth year in a row.
- Full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, Malpractice and CME.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on May 24.