Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (DuBois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Located in DuBois, PA.
- 13 MDs, 8 NPs Model.
- This unique opportunity at Penn Highlands Healthcare - DuBois, a 219-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Apogee Physicians