Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Package includes CME, PTO, malpractice, paid license, health insurance, and more!
- 260,000 fist year compensation with sign on!
- Many people move from Philadelphia to Bucks County to raise a family.
- Compensation: Salary is negotiable depending on experience and very competitive.
- Facility: A comprehensive, community-focused healthcare facility serving patients and families in the northern suburban communities of Philadelphia, including Bucks and Montgomery Counties in Pennsylvania and Hunterdon and Mercer Counties in New Jersey.
- Founded in 1923 by the Village Improvement Association.
- 1 and a half hour ride to New York City!
- The school system in Doylestown is superb!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- Location: Only 40 minutes to downtown Philadelphia!
- Opportunity: They have a full time Nocturnist opening with 7on/7off schedule!
- Doylestown is known for its lively downtown, quaint shops and excellent restaurants.
- One opening and there is flexibility in the scheduling.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago