Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Allentown) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Our academic affiliate is the University of South Florida.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program.
- The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our "A" rating by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade and the United States News & World Report.
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families.
- Attractive Work Schedule & $100k Bonus.
- The practice is currently a Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home (Ncqa highest level of recognition) and has some of the best quality outcomes in our entire physician group.
- Administrative oversight of the practice.
- Consistently ranked among America's 100 Great Hospitals we Pride ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region!
- They collectively work on empowering patients for better self-management, prevention and outcomes in care.
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package.
- At Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania!
- Generous CME allowance and time.
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required.
- This is a leadership position within an established value based modeled practice which now comprises three bilingual physicians and one APC.
- The practice provides high quality, personalized care, and believes excellent care is a joint responsibility among patients, physicians and staff.
- Clinical time.
- Since its inception in 2004, Centro de Salud has made significant progress in the area of disparities in.
- Relocation Assistance.
- These locations offer extensive services including Emergency Department, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Surgical Suites, the regions only Level 4 Nicu, the Lehigh Valley's only Children's Hospital, and more!
- Lehigh Valley Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This practice has standard processes in place with a care team model and a dedicated 1:1 physician support staff model.
- Top-tier retirement programs.
- Experience in health care diversity and the ability to speak Spanish are strongly preferred.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Allentown, PA.
- The Lehigh Valley campuses include LVH- Cedar Crest, LVH- Muhlenberg, LVH- 17th Street, and LVH- Tilghman which are located in Allentown & Bethlehem.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Through the resources of a large network, we offer the opportunity to do clinical research, to teach Lvhn residents and to join the GIM faculty at the assistant/associate professor level.
- It also has a dedicated bilingual Certified Dibetes Educator RN in the practice and social service support to provide full population health for its patients.
- Centro de Salud is a bilingual, culturally sensitive practice dedicated to advancing the health care and well-being of the region's Hispanic community.
- Continued development of the service line in population health.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Sep 16.