Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Allentown) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our "A" rating by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade and the United States News & World Report.
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Allentown, PA.
- Top-tier retirement programs.
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required.
- Generous CME allowance and time.
- This is a leadership position within an established value based modeled practice which now comprises three bilingual physicians and one APC.
- At Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania!
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families.
- They collectively work on empowering patients for better self-management, prevention and outcomes in care.
- Our academic affiliate is the University of South Florida.
- Attractive Work Schedule & $100k Bonus.
- The practice provides high quality, personalized care, and believes excellent care is a joint responsibility among patients, physicians and staff.
- Lehigh Valley Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Experience in health care diversity and the ability to speak Spanish are strongly preferred.
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program.
- Consistently ranked among America's 100 Great Hospitals we Pride ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region!
- These locations offer extensive services including Emergency Department, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Surgical Suites, the regions only Level 4 Nicu, the Lehigh Valley's only Children's Hospital, and more!
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Administrative oversight of the practice.
- Continued development of the service line in population health.
- Clinical time.
- Through the resources of a large network, we offer the opportunity to do clinical research, to teach Lvhn residents and to join the GIM faculty at the assistant/associate professor level.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Centro de Salud is a bilingual, culturally sensitive practice dedicated to advancing the health care and well-being of the region's Hispanic community.
- Since its inception in 2004, Centro de Salud has made significant progress in the area of disparities in.
- The practice is currently a Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home (Ncqa highest level of recognition) and has some of the best quality outcomes in our entire physician group.
- This practice has standard processes in place with a care team model and a dedicated 1:1 physician support staff model.
- It also has a dedicated bilingual Certified Dibetes Educator RN in the practice and social service support to provide full population health for its patients.
- The Lehigh Valley campuses include LVH- Cedar Crest, LVH- Muhlenberg, LVH- 17th Street, and LVH- Tilghman which are located in Allentown & Bethlehem.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago