Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Qualifications - BC/BE IM or FP, Geriatric Fellowship preferred.
- Full-Time Advanced Practice Provider.
- Who We Are.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Manageable Daily New Patient Encounters.
- Incentive Bonus Opportunities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Wayne, PA.
- As Medical Direct.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Genesis Physician Services (GPS) is a group practice which specializes in the holistic care of sub-acute, skilled nursing and long-term stay patients.
- Predictable Work Schedule - Great Work/Life Balance!
- There is a Tremendous Opportunity for a Medical Director in the beautiful and historical Wayne, PA.
- Genesis Physician Services (GPS) provides the additional resources each center needs to operate at their own level.
- Join OUR Awesome Team in Wayne, PA!
- Active Pennsylvania License.
- The Medical Director communicates with and utilizes available resources to ensure clinical quality and safety.
- Generous Sign-on Bonus.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- See a Diverse Patient Base.
- The Short Version.
- Guaranteed Salary with Monthly Director Stipend.
- Paid Time Off.
- 401K Retirement Package.
- GPS provides high-quality clinical, administrative, and practice management oversight within Genesis facilities.
- The Wayne Center provides ShortStay Rehabilitation in our Transitional Care Unit, Respite Care, Hospice Care as well as LongTerm Care.
- Interested applicants should email CV to Carly McKenna,.
- We'll be in touch with more information!
- CME Allowance.
- This Career has a great balance between your work and home life (a unicorn in the healthcare industry!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Aug 25.