Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The school system are superb!
- Open ICU but procedures not required.
- Package includes CME, PTO, malpractice, paid license, health insurance, and more!
- Facility: A comprehensive, community-focused healthcare facility serving patients and families in the northern suburban communities of Philadelphia, including two counties in New Jersey.
- Opportunity: They have a Hospitalist opening with sought after 7 on/ 7 off schedule.
- Many people move from Philadelphia to raise a family.
- Compensation: Salary is negotiable depending on experience and very competitive.
- The city is for its lively downtown, quaint shops and excellent restaurants.
- 1 and a half hour ride to New York City!
- Location: Just 40 minutes to downtown Philadelphia!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- They have 14 Hospitalist in the group now and they have one more opening to fill!
- 260,000 base salary!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago