Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Johnstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This distinguished program, housed in the only Level 1 Trauma Center between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg, touts 25 residents per year and is home to a diverse base of attending physicians and residents.
- Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center?
- Prior academic teaching experience and research and publication experience preferred.
- S university-affiliated and community-based Internal Medicine Residency Program in Johnstown, PA, is searching for an energetic physician to serve as full-time Internal Medicine Faculty.
- Conemaugh Physician Group offers an attractive financial package that includes a competitive base salary, a sign-on bonus, insurance benefits, CME reimbursement and relocation assistance.
- In this position, the physician will be considered teaching academic faculty, with the majority of the time dedicated to resident education.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Johnstown, PA.
- Also offered are opportunities for teaching appointments at sponsoring medical colleges!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.