Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Tuesday · October 23, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Johnstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center?
- This distinguished program, housed in the only Level 1 Trauma Center between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg, touts 25 residents per year and is home to a diverse base of attending physicians and residents.
- In this position, the physician will be considered teaching academic faculty, with the majority of the time dedicated to resident education.
- Also offered are opportunities for teaching appointments at sponsoring medical colleges!
- Prior academic teaching experience and research and publication experience preferred.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Johnstown, PA.
- S university-affiliated and community-based Internal Medicine Residency Program in Johnstown, PA, is searching for an energetic physician to serve as full-time Internal Medicine Faculty.
- Conemaugh Physician Group offers an attractive financial package that includes a competitive base salary, a sign-on bonus, insurance benefits, CME reimbursement and relocation assistance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.