Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Erie offers great public and private schools in a safe and friendly community, reasonable cost of living, an international airport, seven miles of beautiful sandy beaches, a vibrant community for arts, entertainment, shopping, and home to four colleges & universities.
- Facility: Exceptional health system that reaches out to more than 1 million people in northwestern Pennsylvania, western New York and eastern Ohio.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
- This is a prime location for outdoor activities (golf, fishing, sailing and boating).
- 400 plus bed tertiary care and teaching hospital.
- Patients range from 18 to Geriatrics.
- Fully accredited Trauma Center.
- Location: Live on the beautiful shores of Lake Erie!
- The 4th largest city in Pennsylvania has an abundance of amenities for its residents to enjoy.
- Opportunity: Positions are offered within primary care network.
- This city won the prestigious "All American City Award"! Close proximity to Buffalo, Cleveland and Pittsburgh (within 90 miles).
- Compensation: Comprehensive package to include salary, easily attainable bonuses, sign on, relocation and student loan repayment coupled with excellent benefits package!
- Internists can work outpatient only or follow patients into hospital if desired.
- If part of inpatient coverage will have.
- Patient volume of 20-22 per day.
- If not, inpatient care is transferred to employed Hospitalist group.
- Procedures rooms available if desired.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 13.