Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- O Relocation stipend.
- If you're not currently available, but know qualified physicians who might be, please connect us with your referrals - Optimum has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.
- O 4 weeks of PTO.
- Enjoy an opportunity that offers work-life balance with a flexible schedule.
- Active Pennsylvania license.
- Must be Abim or Abfm certified.
- Optimum is working with an exclusive client in their search for full-time Primary Care physicians to join their team in Pennsylvania.
- Base salary with generous RVU's + quality incentive bonus.
- If you do not currently have a PA license but are interested.
- O Malpractice insurance with tail.
- Near lots of recreational activities and great schools.
- 2019 grads are welcomed.
- O 401k with 3% match.
- O Health & dental insurance.
- Significant loan assistance paid up front.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pennsylvania.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 15.