Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Some of the nationally recognized subspecialties programs managed by our interdisciplinary teams include: Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Celiac, Functional Bowel, and a large Liver Transplant & Hepatology program.
- Pittsburgh, named 2018's "Most Livable City" in the continental United States by The Economist Intelligence Unit, is a vibrant and exciting city offering a diversity of culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, a nationally praised culinary scene and home to major sports teams.
- And fellowship trained in Nutrition.
- In addition to a competitive compensation package - including health insurance, PTO, paid malpractice, CME allowances and more, - the position offers reliable support staff and an opportunity for career development within a collegial environment, as well as an academic appointment.
- Pittsburgh's beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, proximity to state and local recreational parks and affordable cost of living make it an exciting option for both individuals and families.
- With more than 14,000 employees including 7,400 health care professionals, and nearly 200 primary care and specialty care practices, Allegheny Health Network includes seven hospitals in Pennsylvania with nearly 2,400 licensed beds.
- Allegheny Health Network (AHN) - a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the third largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation, - is an integrated delivery network focused on preserving health care choice and providing affordable, high-quality care to the people in our communities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Pittsburgh, PA.
- The successful candidate must be Boar Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Jessica Vega |.
- The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Division of Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition is seeking a committed BC/BE and fellowship trained Nutrition Specialty Physician to join the team in the thriving city of Pittsburgh, PA, and surrounding suburbs.
- This payer-provider relationship provides a unique opportunity for physician leaders to participate in the creation of innovative models of care delivery and value-based reimbursement.
- Nutrition Physician Opportunity in Pittsburgh, PA - 2018's "Most Livable City" in the continental United States!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago