Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Thursday · April 25, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Harrisburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients.
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes.
- 403(b) plan with employer match.
- Epic EMR, online diagnostics including Pacs imaging and laboratory results.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Harrisburg, PA.
- Defined contribution plan.
- Health, life, and disability insurance.
- Opportunity to work with APPs and medical students/IM residents.
- 2018/2019 Fellowship graduates will be considered.
- Competitive salary.
- Provide direct medical care in the office setting.
- Professional dues and CME time.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Relocation Allowance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.