Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Harrisburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients.
- Competitive salary.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Health, life, and disability insurance.
- Defined contribution plan.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Provide direct medical care in the office setting.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Harrisburg, PA.
- Epic EMR, online diagnostics including Pacs imaging and laboratory results.
- 2018/2019 Fellowship graduates will be considered.
- Opportunity to work with APPs and medical students/IM residents.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- 403(b) plan with employer match.
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes.
- Professional dues and CME time.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago