Internal Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Harrisburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR, online diagnostics including Pacs imaging and laboratory results.
- Opportunity to work with APPs and medical students/IM residents.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Defined contribution plan.
- 2018/2019 Fellowship graduates will be considered.
- 403(b) plan with employer match.
- Competitive salary.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Harrisburg, PA.
- Health, life, and disability insurance.
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients.
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Professional dues and CME time.
- Provide direct medical care in the office setting.
- Relocation Allowance.
- Sign-on bonus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.